Lamson Konic II Fly Reels
Lamson redesinged the Konic for 2013 to introduce the Konic II. The Konic II delivers a very smart design and high performance in the Lamson's most affordable reel. The same super-smooth, fully sealed conical drag system and stainless roller clutch set in our more expensive reels are matched with machined components and pressure cast ALDC12 alluminium alloy spool and frame. The Konic II is anodized then finished with a 100% solid polyurethane coating to resist gouging and abrasion. Affordable reels just got a whole lot better.
- Fully sealed conical drag system
- Delivers optimal performance
- Abrasion-resistant finish--no electrostatic paint
- 100% solid polyurethane coating
- Frame and spool were die-cast under high pressure from aluminum alloy
- Color: Anodize/ Polyurethane.
There are no products matching the selection.